GOH Services Reduce Handing and Costs
M & P Logistics prepares your Garment on Hanger (GOH) shipments to be “retail-ready” at destination reducing costly handling. Our streamlined procedures ensure maximum container utilization
Loading Options Tailored to Your Needs
We load garments in the manner that best suits your distribution needs. Packing takes place in our clean, dehumidified and dust-free GOH warehouses located in Hanoi, Haiphong and Hochiminh. Garments are carefully handled and securely loaded into containers to reduce the risk of damage or soiling. We can also consolidate garments from more than one shipper into the same container.
Simple Service Process Saves Time and Money
Here is how we provide our services to you:
- Your vendor makes a booking with M & P Logistics approximately one week prior to vessel departure.
- An exclusively assigned M & P Logistics GOH Specialist obtains important shipment details from each vendor
- We arrange empty container pickup (from the carrier of your choice) and position containers at each vendor’s appointed loading location. We also coordinate loading from multiple vendors or multiple locations.
- Upon shipment receipt from vendor, the container is loaded in the stuffing sequence you specify, which can be arranged at the purchase order, size, colors or style level.
- An independent surveyor confirms the piece count during the loading process
- Silica gel can be provided to prevent garments from absorbing moisture.
Key Features of our Garment on Hanger services
- Dust-free and humidity-controlled service centers in Hanoi , Hochiminh and Haiphong
- Exclusively assigned GOH Specialists to coordinate vendor shipments and oversee container-loading
- Choice of cost-saving loading technique: String System or Bar System
- Garments shipped in “retail-ready” condition
- Container consolidated and sequenced according to your guidelines and instructions
- Shipment processing and stuffing at the purchase order, size, color, style or piece-count level
- Piece-count verification by an independent surveyor
Benefits to You
- Reduced garment handling costs at destination
- Reduced ocean freight costs due to maximized container utilization
- Reduced merchandise damage and soiling
- Better assurance of accurate piece counts
- Improved shipment control at origin